Meet the Project Team

Jordan Harper (Webmaster)

My name is Jordan Harper and I am currenly a senior in Software Engineering at Iowa State University. My primary focus has been in web development for the past couple years. While doing web development I have had the opportunity to work with PHP, Coldfusion MX7 though Coldfusion 10, html, css, javascript, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap and Symfony. Outside of web development I have experience programming in Java, C, C#, and Python. In my free time I like to play sports, snowboard, ride my motorcycle, workout, fish, hunt, watch movies, and dabble with new technology.

Josh Harper (Key Concepts Holder)

I am a senior at Iowa State University majoring in Software Engineering and minoring in General Business. I discovered my passion for programming late in my freshman year of college when I made a tic-tac-toe application in C that couldn't be defeated. This helped me realize my potential as a software engineer. Since then I have been learning many different languages and technologies to further my development skills. I'm a proud owner of a shichon named Clowey.

Brent Barth (Communicator)

I'm curently a Senior in Computer Engineering. Throughout my schooling I've developed an interest for PLC's and embedded systems. I'm aspiring to work for a company that will allow me to thrive and do what I love. In my spare time I enjoy playing basketball and watching Clay Matthews and the Packers.

Collin Goedken (Team Leader)

I am currently a senior in Computer Engineering. Within the computer engineering degree, I have chosen a networking/infrastructure focus area. Upon graduation I plan to pursue in a field related to this area. Eventually I would like to work my way into a network engineer role. In my free time I enjoy playing the following sports: bowling, pool, basketball, football, baseball, and almost any other. I also enjoy spending time outdoors. I am frequently spending time hunting or fishing.

Matthew Koziy (Key Concepts Holder)

Senior in Computer Engineering. My focus has been on web and mobile app development. I hope to secure a job in those areas of focus upon graduation. I really enjoy watching and playing sports in my free time- Skol Vikes!

Joel Delong (Webmaster)

Senior in Software Engineering. I've dabbled in many different areas including, but not limited to, web development, iOS development, and big data analysis. I love baseball and If I wasn't a Software Engineer, I'd be a sports journalist.

Ben Myschkowec (Communicator)

I'm a Senior in Software Engineering. I have worked on mobile app development and backend applications. In my free time I enjoy playing video games.